Friday, August 7, 2009

Getting It Through My Thick Skull: Why I Stayed, What I Learned, and What Millions of People Involved with Sociopaths Need to Know

Getting It Through My Thick Skull: Why I Stayed, What I Learned, and What Millions of People Involved with Sociopaths Need to KnowAuthor(s): Mary Jo Buttafuoco
Label: HCI

Tags: Rich & Famous, Memoirs, Women, Motivational, Hardcover, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
It's About Time!!!
I am so glad that we finally get to hear Mary Jo's side of things without the interruption of Joey,...
Compelling and A Surprisingly Good Read
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked his book. It's not a schlocky National Enquireristic...
A page-turner for any woman who's been with Mr. Wrong
While I usually don't read these types of celebrity books, I saw Mary Jo on a TV show and she was...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment