Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) of It Back

Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) of It BackAuthor(s): Frank Schaeffer
Label: Da Capo Press

Tags: Religious, Memoirs, Kindle Books

Read more...

Reviews:
WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH
I AM GLAD SOMEONE FROM WITHIN,HAS THE GUTS TO CALL AS IT IS.
I COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW ANY...
Thank god for this book!
This story is one of the most inspirational memoirs I've read. I wish we could hear more from brave...
I Identified with it -- up to a point
I was eager to read this for several reasons:

1. When I went to college, Francis...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment