Sunday, July 5, 2009

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham LincolnAuthor(s): Doris Kearns Goodwin
Label: Simon & Schuster

Tags: United States Civil War, Lincoln, Abraham, Political History, Kindle Books, United States, Political, Presidents & Heads of State

Read more...

Reviews:
This one belong to the ages!
I have to admit, upfront, that my love for Doris Kearns Goodwin is exceeded only by my love for...
Simply Outstanding
I'm not a fan of biographies. In fact, I don't know that I'd read an entire biography since grade...
Wonderful effort about one of the greatest humanitarians of all time
I am interested in the life of Abraham Lincoln ever since my grandfther gave me Gore Vidal's Lincoln...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment