Thursday, July 16, 2009

48 Laws of Power, The

48 Laws of Power, TheAuthor(s): Robert Greene
Label: Penguin (Non-Classic)

Tags: Motivational, Social Psychology & Interactions, Success, Ethics & Morality, Political, Social Philosophy, History & Theory, Kindle Books, Political History & Theory

Read more...

Reviews:
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! You have fallen into my trap!
Ah yes, you fools fell right into my ploy by buying this book. I rub my hands together vigorously,...
Power, Discernment, Influence - Can't Go Wrong With This One
The content in this book is borderline genius. Used properly, it can transform you into what...
Simply the BEST!!
I wish I could give ten stars for this book.

This book is ruthless and is absolutely a...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment