Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) of It Back

Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) of It BackAuthor(s): Frank Schaeffer
Label: Da Capo Press

Tags: Religious, Memoirs, Paperback, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
Interesting responses
This is a worthwhile book for gaining an understanding of the religious right and how it came to be...
I despised Frankie, love Frank's work
I was very familiar with Frankie and Francis Schaeffer's work as cofounders, among a host of other...
Very frank book and accurate reflections about Evangelicalism
I was born in Poland during communism. The word God and religion were almost absent from the public...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment