Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bad Mother: A Chronicle of Maternal Crimes, Minor Calamities, and Occasional Moments of Grace

Bad Mother: A Chronicle of Maternal Crimes, Minor Calamities, and Occasional Moments of GraceAuthor(s): Ayelet Waldman
Label: Doubleday

Tags: Women, Lawyers & Criminals, Love, Sex & Marriage, Parenting & Families, Gender, Contemporary, Motherhood, Hardcover, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
It's About Time . .
somebody had the guts to stand up and tell it the way it is. I think the reason this book is so...
A VERY NEEDED READ
I have not read this book, just heard about it this week. I will be purchasing it this week. I want...
This book couldn't have arrived at a better time...
I've been thinking almost obsessively about motherhood lately, mostly because I'm about to launch...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment