Monday, May 18, 2009

My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey

My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal JourneyAuthor(s): Ph.D., Jill Bolte Taylor
Label: Plume

Tags: Neuroscience, Anatomy & Physiology, Medical, Nervous System, Physical Illness & Psychiatry, Mental & Spiritual Healing, Paperback, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
A Stroke of Insight
As a yoga instructor, therapist, educator I have recommended this as a must read to my colleagues....
Engrossing look at the amazing brain
In My Stroke of Insight author Jill Bolte Taylor shares her experiences of surviving and recovering...
Bringing Awareness so you can Start the Conversation
I borrowed a copy from our library based upon a recommendation and read it, all the while thinking...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment