Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office

Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment OfficeAuthor(s): Jen Lancaster
Label: NAL Trade

Tags: Memoirs, Women, Paperback, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
Hilarious Diva Experiences
I laughed out loud on nearly every other page. It was hilarious but also scary since many of her...
Absolutely Loved It!!!
At first I was skeptical to read this book. I had some friends who read it and had gotten mixed...
Funny- Very funny
Jen Lancaster's memoir is funny, very, very funny. It may not be for everyone, but I laughed `til I...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment