Sunday, April 19, 2009

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham LincolnAuthor(s): Doris Kearns Goodwin
Label: Simon & Schuster

Tags: Political, Presidents & Heads of State, Lincoln, Abraham, Political History, Paperback, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
Excellent book and superb Amazon service
I had read this biography of Abraham Lincoln before ordering a copy for myself - naturally, I had to...
I Will Keep This Book Forever
I just finished reading Team of Rivals this very minute. First, may I say that I am ever so sad to...
A Fresh Perspective on the Lincoln Administration
If you stacked all the printed works dealing with the life and Presidency of Abraham Lincoln end to...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment