Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Lion Called Christian: The True Story of the Remarkable Bond between Two Friends and a Lion

A Lion Called Christian: The True Story of the Remarkable Bond between Two Friends and a LionAuthor(s): Anthony Bourke, John Rendall
Label: Broadway

Tags: Memoirs, Essays, Reference, Mammals, Wildlife, Hardcover, Printed Books

Read more...

Reviews:
Could not put the book down.....
This is the first book that I've sat down to read and did not put the book down until I had finished...
Wonderful story
I cannot get enough of this story. There was much more thought put into obtaining Christian than I...
Meow! A great Cat story!
I read this book back when it was originally released and reading it this time was even better! ...
Read more reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment